This is a PDF sewing tutorial, not the bag itself!!!
This bag is ideal for use in day to day, especially during the spring
and summer. Depending on the fabric you choose, it can be used as a
formal or informal bag.
It is very easy to make, a great project for the beginner sewist.
With one pattern you can have two different bags
Skill Level: Advanced beginners
The pattern consists of 11 pages of step by step instructions, lots of photos, and 4 pages of full size printable pattern pieces.
THE TUTORIAL INCLUDES:
- Simple pictures that makes easy to follow the instructions
- clear and organized explicatory schemes
- instructions to assemble the patterns.
- Step by step procedure details.
*please consider a sustainable environment and print only pattern pieces!*
Fabrics used (on the basis of 120 -140 cms wide)
- exterior fabric – front and back: 60 cms (23 ½ inch)
- lining fabric 60 cms (23 ½ inch)
- interfacing : 60 cms (23 ½ inch)
B: Shoulder bag
- exterior fabric – front and back: 80 cms (31 ½ inch)
- lining fabric 80 cms (31 ½ inch)
- interfacing : 80 cms (31 ½ inch)
Approximate finished dimensions:
- handbag 50 x 38 cms (19 ¾ inch x 14 ¾ inch)
- shoulder bag 60 x 38 cms (23 ½ inch x 14 ¾ inch)